Enchanted on Gili Trawangan Lombok

Posted by Hikarivoucher.com May 9, 2010 0 comments
The second time my idle to Lombok, one place that always wanted me to go is to Gili Trawangan. Somehow, Gili Trawangan is always fascinating to me. Either the beach, or the atmosphere. First to Gili Trawangan at the year 2008, the first impression is the beautiful and bustling. Understandably then seasson peak, so the bule-bule much wandering along the road on Gili Trawangan. So seemed not in their own country. But my second visit this time happens to go low season, so the landscape is slightly different, because it is not too full.
I also get a slightly cheaper room at the Unique Hotel is situated near the main road.
 
If my first visit, I ride public transportation from the city of Mataram, the route of Mataram - Rembiga - Pamenang connected with public boat ride from the harbor to Gili Ward, this time I use my motorcycle in Ward Leave.
 
The most beautiful areas while traveling from Mataram to the ward, according to me is when we enter Pusuk forest, famous for the number of monkeys that roam. If using public transport I can not stop, this time I can freely stop in some beautiful spot.
 
One hours drive from Mataram to the ward, rather make my body a little tired. Arrive at the Hall, the existing public boating accident that will progress towards Gili Trawangan, so I do not have to wait too long and avoid the merchants who have sometimes disturbing degree.
 
After 30 minutes passed, our boat arrived at Gili Trawangan. I hurried down, again happy to be touched again Gili Trawangan beach water. Impressed childish perhaps, but enatahlah, magnets what can make me have always been interested in this one island. But this time was a few local tourists have to register himself at the security post, located not far from the ticket counter dyke. Strange, my first visit did not have to go through procedures such as this, but yes've been, you just follow the rule.
 
Apart from the postal survey of visitors, I hurried to find cheap lodging. But really inns in Gili Trawangan is still in its early stages rather expensive, for the size of puppy travelers like me. I could actually stay at the guard post or at beebrapa beruga in the west of Gili Trawangan, but this time it felt like a little spoiled bermanja-for business lodging. I also get a slightly cheaper room at the Unique Hotel is situated near the main road (it is definitely a bit expensive), but its most important Internet access, hehehehe ... ..
 
Done business check-in and loading and unloading, I went to the beach to just enjoy the weather leyeh-leyeh a slightly overcast afternoon. There are few foreign tourists who casually opened her boss (topless) and then sunbathe on the beach. Different scenery he-he-he .... Initially I wanted to snorkel on the west coast, but because it had never been to snorkel here, I too was discouraged. And without any felt I finally fell asleep in a beachside Beruga until late afternoon.
 
Unfortunately the weather was again overcast, so I can already predict you will not see a beautiful sunset. I went back to the lodge for a shower. On Gili Trawangan, I could at any moment to take a bath. In addition to its hot weather, also supported the water we use to shower is salt water, so that will be felt sticky and hold in this body. So much so that I often chuckle to myself if it was walking on Gili Trawangan and meet the drinking water bucket Cidomo towing horses, which turned out to contain fresh water and only intended for the horses. It turns out here, holding horse power, he-he-he ...
 
One that I like to Gili Trawangan is the night life. Here, for the affairs of the café to café was quite entertaining. And for every night, there's only beach party. In contrast to the café-café in Kuta Bali, which always provides evening entertainment at the same time, there is a turn on Gili Trawangan for their time, so that each day would be different from the café which will hold a beach party. Unfortunately this time I was less interested in enjoying the nightlife in Gili Trawangan, so after dinner, I decided to use the internet facilities of the inn.
 
The next day, before noon, I was leaving Gili Trawangan. A bit too fast indeed, but it is because I still want to visit some places in Lombok. Maybe then I would like to visit Gili Nanggu, which is currently being discussed because of the beauty of a crowded beach. (Johan Sobihan)
 
Translate from Kompas.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Enchanted on Gili Trawangan Lombok
Ditulis oleh Hikarivoucher.com
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://hotels-lombok.blogspot.com/2010/05/enchanted-on-gili-trawangan-lombok.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment